CAR DOOR FLAPPER STYLE RECLINER RELEASE HANDLE
Exactly what I needed
The cable works great. I used the cable part since the plastic flapper was not as sturdy as the brass flapper that came with the chair. Shopping on Amazon saved me a lot time looking around town for the proper replacement cable. Be you remove the old cable, be sure to take a photo of the underside of your chair so you will remember how the cable re-attaches. For me it was a lesson learned.
This is a complete, exact, and better made replacement. Can’t beat that. Tools required are just a screwdriver, and possibly a staple remover and a stapler for access to bottom of recliner.
fit my leather recliner perfectly. These must be a universal item used in many recliners. I would say, if it looks like the one you have, it will probably fit.
Description : Recliner sofa loveseat Car door flapper style outside release handle.
* OVAL PULL TYPE RECLINER RELEASE HANDLE THAT GOES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CHAIR OR SOFA
* FROM CLIP ON BOTTOM TO END OF S-SHAPED WIRE APPROX 3 3/4 IN
* THE CABLE LENGTH IS APPROX 27 IN.
* THE OVAL IS APPROX 4 1/2 X 2 3/4 INCH
* INEXPENSIVE EASY WAY TO REPAIR YOUR RECLINING SOFA OR CHAIR